Klipsch style and sound quality
The Cinema 600 sound bar has a low-profile design that will fit easily into your living room. It also has some premium touches — wooden endcaps, a wraparound grille cloth, and Klipsch's signature Tractrix® horn-loaded tweeters at each end for a hint at what's under the hood.
The bar's built-in amplification powers seven drivers for an audio upgrade that will definitely make a noticeable impact on movie night. The Cinema 600 also comes with a wireless subwoofer in an attractive wooden enclosure. It's larger than the subs that are usually included with sound bars, with a 10" down-firing driver for deeper, harder-hitting bass.
Follow the plot
It can sometimes be hard to hear dialogue over background sounds in shows and movies. The Cinema 600's dedicated center channel can help with that. This system also comes with three levels of dialogue enhancement, so you can choose the setting that's just right for you.
The Cinema 600 is compatible with Klipsch's optional Surround 3 wireless rear speaker kit for a complete surround sound upgrade.
Whether you want to stream your favorite Spotify® playlist, shuffle all your Pandora® stations, or listen to your downloaded podcasts and audiobooks, this sound bar has you covered with Bluetooth built in.
- 3.1-channel sound bar and subwoofer system with premium wooden enclosures
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- compatible with Klipsch Surround 3 wireless speaker kit for full surround sound
- frequency response: 28-20,000 Hz
- total system power: 600 watts
- three-channel sound bar with 7 built-in speakers
- three 1" soft dome tweeters mated to Tractrix horns for wide dispersion
- four 3" oval fiber-composite midrange drivers
- wraparound grille cloth and premium wood end caps
- low-profile bar can be wall-mounted or placed on your TV stand
- Dolby® Digital decoding
- virtual surround sound mode for a more immersive listening experience
- three levels of dialogue enhancement for vocal clarity
- 45-3/16"W x 2-15/16"H x 3-3/8"D
- 10" fiber-composite cone woofer in wood enclosure
- syncs wirelessly with sound bar
- 14-1/4"W x 18-1/2"H x 15-3/4"D
Connections and general info:
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connection
- optical digital audio input
- 3.5mm minijack analog audio input
- mono RCA subwoofer output for adding second sub or replacing included wireless sub with a wired sub
- keyhole brackets for wall-mounting (wall template included)
- backlit remote control with subwoofer volume adjustment